[ois skin=”Ebook Optin”]
Want to enjoy life again…without drugs?
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Ready to be happier & lighter again?
- Do you want to handle everyday stressers better?
- How about not “losing it” around your cycle?
- Would you like to soothe your child’s moods?
- And best of all, how about having knowledgeable guides to walk you through the steps?
This, and more, is possible with the information and tools provided in A Calm Mind. We’re here to help you put it all together.
A Calm Mind is a revolutionary online course that looks at mood disorders from a holistic perspective. Mood disorders have many causes, that can be balanced with key nutrients and detoxification. This can be far more effective than prescriptions or taking a pill. Through our course we will be taking a systematic look at how the body works and sharing with you the role that nutrients play in supporting our bodies and brains. Through our real answers, powerful information, practical steps and tools, you will learn it is possible to relieve mental health conditions and ailments and live life with A Calm Mind.
During This 5 Module/40 Lesson Online Course – You Will:
- Learn a holistic nutritional approach to mental health and wellness and be exposed to powerful information and tools
- Learn strategies to maximize brain nutrients in your diet
- Information on how to manage and help heal specific ailments (e.g. depression, SAD, sleep issues, ADD/ADHD, memory loss, PMS and more)
- Have access to Good Mood meal plans!
- Have access to 4 Nutritional Therapy Practitioners via Facebook group forum for Q&A
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home!
Who is this Course for?
Today we are a nation suffering from bad moods, stress and depression. We don’t get enough sleep, we get “blue” in the winter months, we start to lose our memory, have high strung parents, hyperactive kids, or kids that can’t seem to ‘pay attention’ in school. Addictions are on the rise. Moms of multiple children are finding themselves depleted, struggling with postpartum depression, and hormone imbalances. PMS is accepted as a reality we just have to endure. Let’s face it – we’re in the middle of an epidemic of mood ailments. As Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, we feel the most effective way to address this epidemic is through solid, nutritional therapy practices. These practices dig down to the underlying root cause of the issues.
Signs & Symptoms of Imbalanced Mental Health:
- Difficulty focusing or concentration, brain fog
- Anxiety, worry, nervousnes
s, panic attacks
- Trouble relaxing or loosening up, tendency to be uptight or tense
- Learning disorders, diminished comprehens
- Manic depression
, thoughts of death or suicide
- Easily upset, frustrated or snappy under stress, irritable, impatient, edgy
- Fatigue, insomnia or excessive sleeping
- PMS with tears, anger or depression
ess, poor abstract thinking, easily distracted , memory lapses
- Obsessive behavior, compulsive
, perfection ist
Topics We Will be Covering:
- MODULE 1 – What to EAT for mental wellness
- MODULE 2 – How the physiological Foundations support mental wellness
- MODULE 3 – Beyond food: Supplements that support mental wellness
- MODULE 4 – Specific ailments from A – Z (from ADHD to Pyroluria, & beyond)
- MODULE 5 – Important lifestyle considerations for healthy moods
What to Expect:
- Learn at your own pace, lifetime access
- 4 mini lessons per week (40 lessons total)
- 10 weeks course + 2 week implementation support
- Private Facebook group where you can ask questions that pertain to the course material, moderated by four Nutritional Therapy Practitioners: Lydia, Melanie, Brenda & Ann
- Free eCookbook & Mini Recipe Menu Plan with recipes to ‘Heal Your Mood’
I am on the road to recovery with a wealth of knowledge. “After hitting rock bottom in my health – I was searching for answers and came across this website. A wealth of information! Have subscribed to Heal Your Gut and A Calm Mind and continue to learn and absorb. I am on the road to recovery with a wealth of knowledge that I hadn’t even considered before. It has opened up a whole new mindset and way of life for me and answers for my health issues. Thank you for investing your time and energy in us providing much needed information – looking forward to the next available classes.” ~ Kay
I now have more energy, a more positive outlook on things, and A LOT more patience. “I liked learning how vitamin/mineral deficiencies can alter brain chemistry. I really liked how detailed the first few lessons were to set up the understanding for the other lessons. I took this course hoping to found out how to help bring me out of my ‘funk’ since having my second child 4 years ago. Through detailed lessons on how food and what we eat affects our brain chemistry, I was able to make additional changes to my diet and lifestyle. I still have more work to do, but am happy with the early results I am seeing. I now have more energy, a more positive outlook on things, and A LOT more patience since starting this course. Thank you.” ~ Andrea
A Calm Mind is an excellent course that reinforces the importance of real, nutrient dense food. A Calm Mind is an excellent course that reinforces the importance of real, nutrient dense food and its impacts on all areas of our bodies. This course zeroes in on Mood Disorders and how we can alleviate suffering through diet. ~ Leslie
I would highly recommend this course. I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to understand the role of nutrition in their mental health and their overall well-being. ~ Cheryl
The Investment for this Program:
For the price of one physician visit, you get 12 weeks of information, support and practical tools to get you on your way to your own Calm Mind. This course is currently in session, please sign up for our newsletter to keep updated on future course offerings.